A home on the river
740 River Drive is a 23-story luxury residential tower perched on the eastern bluff of the
Mississippi River, in the upscale Highland Park neighborhood of St. Paul. It is surrounded by a
pedestrian-friendly neighborhood with a variety of restaurants, cafés, movie theatres and
shopping choices. The Village, just east of 740 River Drive, is Highland Park’s main shopping
and dining area.
Developed as the first luxury residential tower in the Twin Cities, 740 River Drive has been home to many prominent political, artistic and business figures.
740 River Drive’s unique location offers incomparable views of both the Twin Cities skylines and of the Mississippi River Gorge, in a tranquil riverfront residential setting.
740 River Drive is on the Mississippi River Boulevard, with its riverwalk paths that extend from St. Paul to Minneapolis. It is a short walk away from some of the most scenic and largest parks in Minneapolis/St. Paul, including Hidden Falls Regional Park, with miles of shady wooded trails for walking, running or biking along the Mississippi, and Minnehaha Park, with its scenic views of the Mississippi, limestone bluffs and the Minnehaha waterfall. It is an ideal residence for those who enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle while living in an urban setting.
740 River Drive’s central location and excellent access to the freeway systems and the mass transit network provide easy access to the downtown business districts of both Minneapolis and St. Paul—either by a short (5 mile) car or bike ride, or using the LRT lines.
A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
740 River Drive offers a complete and most pleasant solution to your temporary housing needs.
A variety of spacious floor plans assures that you will find your ideal home-away-from-home.
Each residence has extraordinary views of the river and of the city skylines. Large picture windows in every room and spacious balconies (in selected units) will allow you to enjoy this beautiful setting from the comfort of your home-away-from-home.
Each residence is tastefully furnished with attention to every detail. Luxury furniture, including leather couches, designer pieces and high-end mattresses; and rich furnishings—such as high thread count sheets, thick bathroom towels and robes—will help make your stay pleasant and comfortable. The kitchens are spacious and fully equipped. Access to the building is electronically controlled with a tele-entry system. The underground heated parking facility provides parking.
The Party Room is perfect for parties or business events. Also, your overnight guests can stay in the fully appointed visitors’ suites of our sister property, Marquette Place, for a nominal charge.
Your interim home comes with parking for one car in our attached garage. Additional parking is available upon request.
The standard corporate package includes:
- All utilities
- Complimentary high speed internet access
- Complimentary basic cable TV
- One stall in the heated underground parking garage with car care center
- Access to all health and wellness facilities
- Free or nominal fee use of all entertainment facilities
A host of amenities & services
The upscale amenities of 740 River Drive include:
- Elegant Clubroom and Residents’ Lounge, including a party room with a full-service
kitchen and wet bar overlooking the pool area.
- Resort-style heated outdoor swimming pool with sundeck.
- Outside lounging/dining area.
- Picnic area with barbecue grills.
- Business Center with computers and complimentary high-speed internet access, and copier and fax machines.
- Penthouse Fitness Center on the 23 rd floor, with treadmills, elliptical, stair stepping and weight machines, which offers spectacular views while exercising.
- A Rooftop Sundeck.
- Parking in the heated underground garage, which includes a car care area.
- Daily concierge service.
Our experienced team of management and leasing professionals, our concierge, housekeeping and maintenance personnel are always available to assist you, and find new ways to make your life at 740 River Drive as pleasant as it can be.
EASY CONNECTIVITY WITH THE TWIN CITIES
Because of its central location, 740 River Drive is an easy five-mile drive away from both
Minneapolis and St. Paul downtown districts.
740 River Drive offers unparalleled access to the Twin Cities regional transportation system. It is close to many major commuting routes, including Interstates 494, 94, 35E and 35W, and State Highways 52 and 55. This provides convenient access to most of the Twin Cities’ major
destinations, from the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport to the Mall of America and beyond.
A station of the Hiawatha Light Rail line is just across the Mississippi River. This provides express and comfortable travel to major destinations in Minneapolis, from the Warehouse District to downtown Minneapolis and its professional sports arenas, and south of Minneapolis, to the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport and the Mall of America.
Access to air transportation is outstanding: the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport is just four miles away. The St. Paul Downtown Airport (Holman Field) and the South St. Paul Airport (Fleming Field) are also located nearby.
OUR CORPORATE PROGRAM PACKAGE
Our standard package includes:
- All utilities
- High speed internet access included
- Basic cable TV included
- One reserved parking stall included
- Access to all health and wellness facilities:
o Outdoor heated pool
o State-of-the-art rooftop exercise room
o Rooftop Sundeck
o Outdoor “Hot Dogs” dog park
- Complimentary continental breakfast (Monday – Friday 6:30 – 9:30 a.m.)
- Complimentary Prosecco Happy Hour (Monday – Friday 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.)
- Free use of all entertainment and convenience facilities:
o Elegant Residents’ Lounge (nominal fee for group events)
o Fully-equipped business center with computers, free high-speed internet access, copier and fax machine
Additional services/furniture are available upon request.
740 River Drive Amenities
- Fully Furnished
- All Utilities Included
- Basic Cable Included
- High-Speed Internet
- Daily Concierge Services
- Toiletries & Bath Kit
- Welcome Home Package
- Rooftop Sundeck
- Walking Distance to Entertainment, Dining and Shopping
- Steps away from Mississippi
- Party Room
- Elegant Residents’ Lounge
- Business Center
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor “Hot Dogs” Park
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- State-of the-Art Rooftop Exercise Room
- Bike Storage
- Grilling/Picnic Terrace